Saturday, September 9 at 10 AM – 12 PM
Workshop: Junior Improv! at the Red Room
Time: Sat, Sept 9, at 10:00-12:00 pm
Location: The Red Room, TAF
Class Size: 4 students minimum, 16 students max (if cancelled, decision will be announced on Sept. 7, midnight. Any payments will be fully refunded)
Fees: NT 800:
**Special Discount for Previous Participants in Ruth’s workshops NT 600
Join a lively 2 hour Improv Drama Workshop hosted by Sharon Landon at the Red Room, just for the younger Juicers, from the ages of 7-12. The class will begin with warmups, and an introduction to Improv techniques which will then be applied in a series of games.
**Benefits of learning improv techniques:
– Can help to nurture your developing personality and enhance your memory through improvisational techniques and games.
– Is a supportive and positive outlet for your creative energy.
– Helps a person learn to act quicker and improve their imagination and storytelling abilities
– Great for focusing the attention of extroverts and for bringing out the confidence of introverts.
– Improv at the Red Room is a way to make new friends and meet new people in a safe and welcoming environment.
– Improv will help you learn how to work with others as a team.
Improv will help improve listening skills including non-verbal elements of communication like gestures, facial expressions, body language and tone of voice.
About Sharon Landon:
Sharon studied drama and theater at the University of Hawaii and has trained with respected acting coaches in America. In addition to her film and commercial experience, Miss Landon has acted in several stage productions at the Robert Kaufmann Theater and Pasadena Theater Co. in Maryland, The Lab Space and Umay Theater in Taipei. Recently, she also played 5 different characters in the children’s theater production “Cry Wolf”.
Sharon is one of the core volunteers at the Red Room, and you may have also seen her appear before on the stage during Stage Time and Juice.
時 間｜2017/09/09 星期六 11:00-12:00
曾在馬里蘭州的 Robert Kaufmann劇院和Pasadena Theater、台北的實演場和烏梅劇院表演。