Red Room is hosting Artists Bridge the Gap IV ( ABTG IV ), a one-of-a-kind event, on May 29th, 2016. ABTG IV is the fourth instalment of Red Room’s all-day live art event!
This year, Red Room will bring together live art, music, and theatre from across the island for the purpose of bridging gaps between international communities and creating opportunities for those in need.
Visit the ABTG4 page for updates and more information.
- Live Music featuring a playlist curated by our beneficiaries in Germany
- Live Art created the day of the event by twenty amazing painters.
- Live Theatre with performances based on true stories
- Interactive Corner where attendees can decorate their own postcards and film videos to send to the amazing NGOs in Germany!
- Merchandise Table which features T-shirts designed by a community member and poster prints with art created by artists from the event!
- Food and Drink with specially concocted drinks for the event!
『 Schedule 』『 活動日程 』
11AM Artists begin painting 現場繪畫
1PM – 1:45PM Event Introduction/Video Screening 活動介紹 / 影片播放
3PM – 4PM: All’s Well Theatre shares true stories 滿月劇團分享 真實 故事
5:30PM – 8:00PM Live Music Ensembles 現場音樂表演
8:30PM Art Auction begins 現場競標當天創作的藝術品
10PM Closing 活動結束
Presale on Accupass: 400NT
Adult 500NT / Under 12 300NT
Includes Food or Beverage
(A portion of ticket sales goes to charity)
Address: Taiwan Air Force Innovation Base
Jianguo South Road Section 1 No 177
Check out the event on Facebook for more updates!